2013 Ultimate Blog Party

Share this post....Share on FacebookPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on Google+

I am so excited to be attending the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.
This will be my first year being a part of it.  I have heard
this is such a great way to meet other bloggers who you can connect with and develop friendships with.
So here I am! :)  I started blogging as a hobby.  Something I
could do for a little”me time” My blog is mostly about Fun, Food, Fitness, Family and being Fabulous!!
And certainly not in that order.  I am a stay at home mom to three crazy fun kids.
We live just outside St. Louis, MO and I am so excited to meet some new blogger friends!

Sweet-Summer-Treats

Sweet Summer Treats

Welcome back to the Monday Funday Party! This week we have a list of Sweet Summer Treats!  Perfect for the warmer days.  In case you missed it, here is what I have been working on.  How to Care for Succulent Plants.  I am loving these things!  You can see my full post here. The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you

Comments

1. says

I love your pictures. Just by looking at them I can tell you’re someone I wish I could hang out with. A sense of humor is probably mandatory in your home.

Visiting here from Ultimate Blog Party 2013

2. says

Thanks for finding me on Facebook! UBP has been so fun! I’m a Missouri gal too. Of course, we are die hard Royals fans, so I’m not sure how close of friends we can ever be:p

• says

As long as your not a Cub fan we can be bff’s lol I can’t believe you live in Missouri too!! My mil lives in K.C. How far are you from there?

3. says

Hi, stopping by from the UBP! You guys are such a cute coordinated family. :) I joined in for my first UBP right after I started blogging in 2010 and definitely think it gave my blog a big boost. Hope you’re having a great week partying and meeting new bloggers. I’m following you on Pinterest and Facebook now.

4. says

So glad I found you through UBP13, especially because I AM ALSO FABULOUS…well at least according to my kids. I’m a newb at bloggin, but I’ve been an educator and foster parent (seemingly forever) and I’ve got a lot that I want to share with others. I’m an adoptive dad of 2 treasures. They both suffer from brain damage (FASD), but I’ve been blessed countless times over by having them in my life. We are big on nutrition too and starting to be (my wife is finally onboard) in regards to fitness. I think you will really enjoy my blog and facebook page too! It was great stopping by to visit and I hope to do it again soon! http://www.wiselearners.com or http://www.facebook.com/wiselearners It was great meeting you (even if your name wasn’t Kyla).

5. says

I absolutely love the photo with your family in the cheetah print wear… =) how cute is that, seriously. You’ve got style and teaching the family style along the way too.