With Christmas quickly approaching I wanted to make a Favorite Things List for 2013. These are some of my favorite things I have come to love this year.
- I am in love with the Grace and Lace boot socks and boot cuffs! They are so adorable and really add to your outfit. It’s a must for your fall and winter wardrobe!
- Diamond Candles is an all natural earth friendly soy candle with an extra treat inside. A ring worth $5 – $5,000 is hidden inside of each jar. It’s like an adult version of the cracker jack box. My candle smelled amazing too! I chose the scent cinnamon pinecone. This is a fun Christmas gift for anyone. I can’t wait to order my next one.
- The Macbook Air by Apple is the best laptop I have ever used, hands down. It is thin and super light which makes it easy to hold on your lap or take with you to the coffee shop. I Love Apple!
- I have teamed up with Queen & Kings of Green to educate moms like you on how to get safer products into their home without spending a fortune. Switching stores is all there is to it. One way to explain what we do is “Queen and Kings of Green is like Whole Foods product at Walmart prices and get discounts like at Amazon. Plus you get paid for every person you refer to shop here.” Interested in learning about the products I use? Contact me at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my FB page.
- Ugg boots are so unbelievably warm! I absolutely love mine and finally see what all the fuss is about. They will go with any outfit. You need to own at least one pair.
- I am so in love with these snowflake pattern leggings. They actually have a fleece warm material to them and are absolutely adorable!! Love Love Love!! I seem to live in leggings so this just helped add to my collection.
- My Temptu airbrush makeup is Amazing! The coverage is unbelievable. It is oli-free and does not settle into fine lines or large pores. It is for every skin type. I feel this gives me a luminous flawless airbrush look. I don’t know another way to explain it. It is a silicone base, oil-free and will not clog your pores. It is also water-resistant and sweat proof. Pretty much it’s not coming off unless you use a makeup remover cleansing towelettes. Check out YouTube reviews on it.
- Nutribullet is the new way to make a smoothie. It has a 600 power watt motor that actually pulverizes fruits and vegetables into a smoothie and or protein shake. I make a protein shake after I workout. I love this invention. It is so fast and easy. Best of all it’s giving me my fruits and vegetable servings everyday.
- Tupperware Fridgesmart containers are wonderful for keeping fruits and vegetables longer. Typically my fruits and vegetables stay good for at least two weeks. While they aren’t the cheapest containers, I have recouped my investment in a short time by not having to throw away loads of fruits and vegetables.