This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessMeals #CollectiveBias
Summer time is here and we are outside more than we are inside. When dinner time comes I don’t want to spend unnecessary time in the kitchen. Today I am showing you an effortless meal you can make in no time. That means you get to spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen. You’re going to love these Chicken Ranch Wonton Cups.
Stop by Walmart and pick up a fully cooked Marketside rotisserie chicken and a bottle of Coca-Cola for a quick delicious meal. The Marketside rotisserie chicken makes this meal so fast, easy and delicious!
I actually use the Marketside rotisserie chicken for many of my recipes. Walmart carries several different flavors to choose from.
This recipe only requires 5 simple ingredients. A rotisserie chicken, dry ranch dip, cheddar cheese, sour cream and won ton wrappers. It’s so simple and so tasty.
- 2 cups of chicken cooked and shredded (using a rotisserie chicken saves time)
- 1 package of Dry Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 - 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages of Wonton Wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350
- Shred chicken in a bowl.
- Add dry ranch.
- Add sour cream
- Add cheese and mix all ingredients together.
- Use a muffin tin and place two wonton wrappers inside. I used two wontons per muffin tin to hold more of the mixture. However, this is not necessary.
- Bake wonton wrappers only in oven for 5 minutes then take out. This helps them become crisp.
- Next fill wontons wrappers with chicken mixture.
- Bake again for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you are looking for a way to beat the heat this summer, pick up a Marketside Pizza from Walmart along with a bottle of Coca-Cola. No need to turn on the oven, just fire up your grill. Grilling Pizza is the new best thing. Check out these other Effortless meal ideas here. I know you’re going to love them! What are some of your favorite Effortless meals?