My name is Amy, and I am so glad you are here. A Cup Full of Sass is a Lifestyle blog where I share Fashion, Beauty, Recipes, Home Decor, Hosting and Entertaining. I am a Christ follower, married my high school sweetheart and we have 3 children.
A few more things about me:
- I am 5′ 1″ I’m a shortie.
- I am afraid of heights, but that won’t stop me from trying something.
- I am the daughter of the King and am saved by His Grace.
- I worked as a dental assistant for an oral surgeon before I had kids.
- I send out family Christmas card pictures every year.
- My sister and I are 5 1/2 years apart and she is my very best friend.
- I starting dating my husband when I was 15.
- I am a germaphobe.
- I am shy before you get to know me, but that will quickly change. 😉
- I am a social media junkie.
- I am a football, wrestling, and dance mom. And I love it!
- I like All music, but Christian music is my favorite.
- I love wine and Champagne It’s a food group for me. 😉
- I am a polka dot and floral lover. (obsessed)
- Starbucks and I have a close relationship.
Photos were taken by Ashley Michele Photography.