Now that it’s the dead of winter, I am all about soup. Are you with me?! This Cheese and Spinach Tortellini Soup takes only ten minutes and it’s delicious. I have been making this since my husband and I got married. It’s still a favorite and it tastes like it’s been cooking all day. It’s also delicious as left0vers. Are you ready for this?!
How amazing does this look? Soon your kitchen will be filled with the aroma of garlic, tomatoes, and oregano. Yum!!
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 - containers 48 oz chicken broth
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes Basil, Garlic & Oregano by Red Gold
- 1 package of family size cheese & spinach tortellini noodles (12 oz)
- 2 Handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large pan add butter and minced garlic. Sautee’ garlic until lightly brown.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Next, add cheese & spinach tortellini noodles.
- Add can of diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano.
- Boil for ten minutes.
- Add fresh spinach leaves and mix well.
- Serve in bowls and top with mozzarella cheese.