This Cranberry Mimosa recipe is the perfect drink for Christmas brunch.
Sprigs of Rosemary
- Start by coating the rim of the flute glasses with white Karo syrup.
- Then dip the rim of the glass into colored sugar to decorate the rim. I like using white and gold around this time of year.
- Add a couple of pieces of fresh fruit to the bottom of your flute glass. Try cranberries, raspberries and or pomegranate
- Next, Pour Champagne into flute 2/3 full.
- Top off with cranberry juice.
- Use a toothpick and add fresh cranberries and sprigs of Rosemary.