These Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer! No baking or chopping involved.
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup pecan chips (they come like this)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (also known as Craisins)
- Combine dried cranberries (craisins) and pecan chips on a plate. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix goat cheese and softened cream cheese with hand mixer until blended well.
- Use a cookie scoop and roll cheese into small balls. (Think bite size)
- Roll cheese balls in pecan chips and dried cranberries mix.
- Add to serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving add a mini fork.
- If cheese mixture is too soft put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- You may have extra nut and cranberry filling depending on the size of each cheese ball.
- If you need more nut or cranberry mixture, just add more.