Christmas time is my favorite holiday to decorate for. Oh who am I kidding?! I love decorating for every holiday. But Christmas is my favorite. I am going to show you how to make this easy DIY JOY Frame to add to your Christmas decor.
Let’s get started. Here is what you will need.
- Pictures Frame with 3 separate areas
- A piece of fabric
- Silhouette Cameo Machine
I found my picture frame at Big Lots but you can find a similar frame anywhere. My fabric I bought at Hobby Lobby.
- Cut the fabric to fit inside of your frame.
- Once you are in the Silhouette Studio go into the Text area and create the word JOY. I used the font Cochin but there are so many to choose from.
- Then change the size of your letters to fit the size frame you have.
- Send to Silhouette to cut.
- Place the letters onto the glass of the frame.
That is it. This frame would also look good even without the wording on it. I personally thought the JOY really added to it though. This project is similar to my Christmas Frame Wreath. You can see my tutorial for that here.
I am simply in love with my Christmas wall! What do you think? Now who’s ready to get your craft on? 😉