Now that summer is here, it’s time for all the delicious fresh fruits! I have an easy, healthy recipe even your kids will eat. These Fruit Shortcake Cups are a family favorite. You can’t go wrong with fresh fruit, shortcake and whipped cream. This is a great dish to serve at an outdoor party or just make it a fun summer treat. The individual cups are perfect for a great presentation and kids love them too! My kids feel so grown up when I serve them their own personal dish. I use fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and pineapples, but feel free to use any kind of fruit. Best of all, it’s so easy and it looks amazing!
Fruit Shortcake Cups
- 1 loaf of Shortcake
- Fresh Strawberries sliced
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Blackberries
- Fresh Pineapples diced
- Whipped Topping
- Slice shortcake to about 1/4" thick.
- Use a round cookie cutter or a drinking glass to make a circle in the shortcake. Make sure it fits your serving bowls or cups.
- Layer your serving cup by adding the circle shortcake first.
- Add sliced strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and fresh pineapples.
- Add Whipped Topping to the top.
- Serve immediately.