How fun is a Halloween party?! I mean I love getting dressed up and seeing all the fun costumes. Let’s not forget about the food. Halloween food is so much fun. Some foods are scary and some look gross, but oh so creative. This Halloween Taco Dip is perfect to serve at your next Halloween party. If you aren’t having a party, take it to your friend’s party. You can never go wrong with taco dip. This is always the first dish to be eaten at all the parties. I almost need to make two of them. It is always a hit! So don’t worry, this dish will be spooktacular!
Halloween Taco Dip
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 1 package of Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 package of Pico De Gallo already made in cold section at Walmart
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Green onions chopped
- Guacamole already made found at Walmart in the cold section
- Mild Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Mix refried beans with the taco seasoning.
- Spread bean mixture as the first layer of the dip.
- Add Pico De Gallo next,
- Then the cheese.
- Next sprinkle with green onions.
- Then cover with guacamole.
- Next use a spoon and add a small amount of salsa around the sides.
- Use a sandwich bag or icing bag filled with sour cream and create a web. I used two different bags. One bag I made a small hole and the other I made a larger hole. I wanted two different designs. You can see from the picture.
- Then add a spider and you have a spooktacular taco dish!