Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo and Faster Way to Fat Loss friendly Healthy Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips.
- 2 1/4 cups of Rolled Oats (I use Gluten Free) You will Pulse the oats. See notes below.
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips (minis work well too)
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray. Gluten-free muffins often stick to paper muffin liners. Do not use paper liners with these muffins. Trust me.
Use a food processor or blender to pulse oats.
Whisk dry ingredients and spices together in a large bowl.
Add pumpkin puree, avocado oil, almond milk, eggs, unsweetened applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla white to a medium-size bowl, and mix thoroughly.
Add the wet ingredients to dry the ingredients, and mix well.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Fill muffin tins most of the way full. Evenly disperse between muffin tins.
Bake about 20-22 minutes or until toothpick is clean when inserted into the center.
Remove muffins and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Makes 12 muffins.
- Use a food processor or blender to pulse oats. This will make the flour consistency.
- Gluten-free muffins often stick to paper muffin liners so I suggest not using them.