A Low Carb Egg Casserole loaded with fresh mushrooms, red bell peppers, green bell peppers spinach and turkey sausage. Paleo, Keto & Faster Way To Fat Loss Friendly.
- 1 Tablespoon of Avocado oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 4 eggs, organic
- 1/3 cup of liquid egg whites (equivalent to two eggs)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms. diced
- 6 turkey sausage links ( I use the Applegate Turkey Sausage)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened Original
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook turkey sausage links and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and saute garlic, onion, mushrooms red and green bell peppers. Saute for about two minutes.
- Next, add spinach and cook until spinach starts to wilt.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites in medium bowl. Add almond milk, and season with salt, and pepper.
- Chop cooked turkey sausage into bite-sized pieces and add to egg mixture.
- Add cooked vegetables to egg mixture. Mix well.
- Pour mixtures into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
Keywords: Healthy Egg Casserole, Breakfast recipes,