Creating a Mimosa Bar is so much fun and easy to do. Not to mention your party quest will love it. I host Christmas brunch every year for my family. And you know what goes great with brunch, right? Mimosas! I am going to show you how to create an easy Mimosa Bar DIY.
Here is what you will need:
- Glass Carafe for juice. I used Orange Juice and Grapefruit.
- Labels for the juice. You can use my Free Printable Juice Labels here.
- Stemware of your choice.
- Fresh fruit for the garnish. I used strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
- Colored sugar to decorate the rim on each glass.
- Raspberry syrup (for the Sunset Mimosa) Trust me you will want to make this one.
You can serve this at a friends bridal shower, baby shower or just a girls get together. Really, you don’t need a special occasion to drink mimosa! Any day works for me!
Print the tags on a piece of card-stock and use a ribbon or twine to tie onto Carafe.
- 4 oz. Champagne of your choice
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- Splash of Raspberry Syrup (I found mine at Gordmons)
- Pour Champagne in glass.
- Next pour Orange Juice
- Top with a splash of Raspberry Syrup.
That’s it. Sounds easy enough, right? Now go make yourself one. 🙂