Creating a Mimosa Bar is so much fun and easy to do. Not to mention your party quest will love it. I host Christmas brunch every year for my family. And you know what goes great with brunch, right? Mimosas! I am going to show you how to create an easy Mimosa Bar DIY.
Here is what you will need:
- Glass Carafe for juice. I used Orange Juice and Grapefruit.
- Labels for the juice. You can use my Free Printable Juice Labels here.
- Stemware of your choice.
- Fresh fruit for the garnish. I used strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
- Colored sugar to decorate the rim on each glass.
- Raspberry syrup (for the Sunset Mimosa) Trust me you will want to make this one.
My Sunset Mimosa is the drink I am most known for. My family is always asking me to make it for them. It really is that good!! You can see the full recipe here.
You can serve this at a friends bridal shower, baby shower or just a girls get together. Really, you don’t need a special occasion to drink mimosa! Any day works for me!
Print the tags on a piece of card-stock and use a ribbon or twine to tie onto Carafe.
- 4 oz. Champagne of your choice
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- Splash of Raspberry Syrup (I found mine at Gordmons)
- Pour Champagne in glass.
- Next pour Orange Juice
- Top with a splash of Raspberry Syrup.
- 4 oz. Orange Juice
- 4 oz. Champagne
- Fresh Fruit
- Pour Orange Juice in glass
- Pour Champagne in glass
- Garnish with fresh fruit
That’s it. Sounds easy enough, right? Now go make yourself one. 🙂
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter| Instagram| Periscope
Leave a Reply