You probably already know I am crazy about anything burlap! I love it! These snowflake ornaments were made with things I already had. So simple yet extremely cute!
This is all you need.
- Burlap cut into squares
- 1.5″ burlap ribbon
- Painters pen in brown
- Hot glue gun.
- Use the ribbon to make a backing on the burlap
- Hot glue the ribbon around the edges onto the back of the burlap (just a small amount)
- Then use the paint pen and draw the snowflake
- Use a piece of the ribbon to make a bow by tying a piece of the twine in the center of the ribbon
- Use your hot glue gun to glue the bow on the top of the burlap
- Then hot glue a piece of twine to the back of the ribbon so you can hang on your Christmas tree
Now you have an adorable snowflake burlap Christmas ornament. Super easy! I made several different sizes. These also make nice Christmas gifts for friends, family and even teachers. Can’t forget about those amazing teachers. 😉 You may also like my DIY Glitter Ornament or my Deer Ornament.
I’m so in love with these ornaments! What do you think? Is this something you would like to have on your tree this Christmas?
I love burlap, too! These are awesome! 🙂
Amy Tinnin says
Thank you Blair! And thanks for stopping by! 🙂