Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls
These Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer! No baking or chopping involved.
Servings 18 -20
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup pecan chips they come like this
- 1 cup dried cranberries also known as Craisins
Combine dried cranberries (craisins) and pecan chips on a plate. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix goat cheese and softened cream cheese with hand mixer until blended well.
Use a cookie scoop and roll cheese into small balls. (Think bite size)
Roll cheese balls in pecan chips and dried cranberries mix.
Add to serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Before serving add a mini fork.
- If cheese mixture is too soft put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- You may have extra nut and cranberry filling depending on the size of each cheese ball.
- If you need more nut or cranberry mixture, just add more.