These Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer!
I love taking recipes and making them into individual servings for parties and get-togethers. These Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls are made with only four ingredients, friends. Yeah, I said four. And there’s no chopping or baking involved. These are super easy to make and to eat. I used goat cheese (which I love) mixed with softened cream cheese, pecan chips, and dried cranberries. Hello, easy!
These are a perfect appetizer because your guest can easily grab one as they mingle with friends. And how cute are these mini serving forks? Like I always say, presentation is everything.
Did you know you can buy pecan chips?! Meaning the pecans are already chopped and ready to go. Here is a link in case you need a visual.
So make these mini cheese balls instead of your traditional cheese ball and serve at Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years Eve party.
These Cranberry Pecan Mini Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer! No baking or chopping involved.
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup pecan chips (they come like this)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (also known as Craisins)
- Combine dried cranberries (craisins) and pecan chips on a plate. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix goat cheese and softened cream cheese with hand mixer until blended well.
- Use a cookie scoop and roll cheese into small balls. (Think bite size)
- Roll cheese balls in pecan chips and dried cranberries mix.
- Add to serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving add a mini fork.
- If cheese mixture is too soft put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- You may have extra nut and cranberry filling depending on the size of each cheese ball.
- If you need more nut or cranberry mixture, just add more.