Let’s make a Halloween charcuterie board. I love making fun holiday treats for parties and or my kids. Making a charcuterie board is not hard to do. Just have fun with it. I have a full video below on how I created this one.
The ideas are endless to make a fun Halloween Snack Board.
Witches Broom Sticks
These easy string cheese and pretzel broomstick appetizers are sure to be a big hit at any Halloween Party.
- Cut each string cheese stick in thirds.
- Pull the string cheese apart going about halfway up. This makes the broom part.
- In the uncut end of the cheese, insert a pretzel stick.
Tombstone RIP Cookies
I used Milano cookies to make my tombstones. I then used black food gel to write out RIP. You can see exactly how I do it in my video below. Or on my Instagram reel.
Mandarin Orange Pumpkin
These are the easiest healthy Halloween snacks you’ll probably find. Just two ingredients and you will have a fun mandarin (orange) pumpkin.
- Peel clementines or oranges
- Add a piece of a pretzel stick in the top to look like a stem.
That’s it. These are always a hit at my Halloween parties.
Add Halloween cookies, candy corn, and spider rings to complete your board.
If you love seeing fun Halloween ideas check out my other fun post.