My name is Amy Tinnin, and I am so glad you are here. I am the founder of the Lifestyle blog, A Cup Full of Sass. Here you will find everything from Recipes, Fashion, Home Decor, Health and Fitness tips to Hosting and Entertaining ideas. So basically everything. I started my blog as a way to share things I love. My passion is encouraging other women to be the best they can be and by creating a lifestyle worth living.
Here are some Fun Facts About Me
- I am on only 5’1.
- I love wine and coffee. In that order too. They are a food group for me.
- I worked as a dental/oral surgeon assistant while going to college to be a dental hygienist. I quit college to be a stay at home mom.
- I struggled with my weight for many years.
- I love being in the kitchen and creating healthy recipes.
- I only have one sister and she is my very best friend.
- I am Type 1 diabetic and have been since I was twelve years old.
- Christ is my rock and is why I am where I am today.
- I love everything pink.
- Carrot cake is my favorite dessert.
- I love sushi.
- Staying home is my idea of a fun night.
Let’s be Friends…or more like Besties. Subscribe to my Newsletter and never miss a post. Plus get occasional emails, with free printables and goodies I only send to my subscribers. Let’s just say there are perks of being in the sass club. You will get my Free Faith Printable as soon as you sign up.
Photos were taken by Ashley Michele Photography.