These 4th of July star pancakes are super easy to make and kids love them! Not only are they fun star shapes they are even in colors red and blue. How fun is that?!
4th of July Star Pancakes
- Mrs. Butter-worth's Pancake Mix or your choice of instant pancake mix
- Red & Blue gel icing coloring Wilton
- Follow instructions on box of pancake mix.
- Divide batter into three separate bowls.
- Add red gel icing color into one bowl and blue into another.
- Leave one bowl plain.
- Add 1 TBSP of Vanilla to each bowl.
- Cook pancakes and then use a star cookie cutter to create the pancake star.