Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts are the perfect appetizer to serve at your next party. They are oh so good and addicting. You may want to double the recipe because they go fast. Just wait until you taste these amazing little things. It’s a sweet and salty combination with a crispy crunch. Is your mouth watering yet? I thought it might be. You can totally make this Paleo and or Keto friendly by omitting the Honey and Brown Sugar. It’s still delicious. I have made it both ways.
Make these for any occasion, or heck you don’t even need an occasion. They are delicious!
When making these I always try to use nitrate free bacon and real maple syrup. The baking time can vary. Using thick cut bacon may take more time. Watch closely.
Note: Make this Paleo and or Keto friendly by omitting the Honey and Brown Sugar.
Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts
- 12 Brussel sprouts cut into halves lengthwise
- 8 strips of bacon cut into thirds nitrate free
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil or silicone baking mat
- Mix honey, syrup and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Cut Brussel sprouts cut into halves, lengthwise.
- Wrap 1/3 strip of bacon over Brussel sprout half.
- Brush on syrup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Sprouts are tender.
- Use a toothpick for easy serving.
These look yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Going to try this with steak for Sunday lunch…. something different!
Thank you for sharing .