This DIY Christmas Ornament is so easy, fun and can be addicting. There are so many ways to make these. O personally love the DIY Glitter Ornament the best. They make wonderful gifts for friends and family. Here is all you need.
- Glass or plastic clear ornaments
- Floor Cleaner (like Pledge)
- Artificial Snow
- Paint Pens
- Decorate the outside of the ornament with a paint pen. I decided to make snowflakes but the possibilities are endless.
- Now for the inside. Squirt floor cleaner into the ornament and coat the inside by gently swirling it around.
- Next drain the access.
- Use a funnel to pour glitter into ornament.
- Then cover the top of the opening with your finger and coat the inside of the ornament.
- Once coated evenly pour the remaining glitter out.
- Let dry overnight.
- Or skip the glitter and add artificial snow.
- Then add a ribbon to hang.
Now you have a gorgeous ornament made by you. I gave these away as gifts and they were very popular. Or keep them for yourself. I won’t tell. 😉