This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything that comes with Fall. The leaves changing, cute cozy scarves and all things Pumpkin Spice.
Coffee brings people together and since I host all the holidays at my house and I knew I wanted to serve a delicious pot of coffee with my homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup on Thanksgiving. I picked up the Mr. Coffee® 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design at Target for all of my coffee needs. I love new the sleek design and all the practical functions.
Not only is Mr. Coffee ® simple to use it creates reliable results, making great tasting coffee. Mr. Coffee ® is also America’s #1 coffee maker brand with highest levels of brand awareness. You can find it at your local Target or purchase it by clicking on the image below.
Now you can enjoy better tasting coffee without ever leaving your home. The the new Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Dishwashable Design provides you with a simple way to clean your coffeemaker and removes bitter coffee residue. The dishwashable design makes it easy to take apart and reassemble, so it can be thoroughly cleaned. If you are a coffee snob like me, you know this is huge.
My favorite features of the new Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker are:
- The GRAB-A-CUP Auto Pause let’s you grab a cup of coffee before the pot finishes brewing.
- The BREW NOW, BREW LATER feature lets you set the coffeemaker to start brewing when you want it to. No need to wake up early and wait for a pot to brew. You can wake up and instantly have a cup of coffee.
- The 4-HOUR AUTO SHUT-OFF is perfect for people like me. I don’t have to worry if I leave my house and forget to turn off the coffee pot. It will automatically shut-off in 4 hours.
There is just something about a great cup of coffee on a cold day.
While your coffee is brewing you can make my easy Pumpkin Spice Syrup. It’s so easy and takes only minutes. This is my favorite way to drink coffee during the fall and winter months. Here is all you will need:
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin pie puree
- 2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and whisk together. Bring to a boil and turn to a low/medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until syrup has a thicker consistency. That’s it. Super simple.
Once you make the Pumpkin Spice syrup, let cool and store in a glass bottle or jar. Set out next to your Mr. Coffee® for your guest to enjoy. Add my Free printable tag to add that final touch.
Add the pumpkin spice syrup to your cup a coffee and you have the perfect flavored coffee without ever leaving your home.
Mr. Coffee® 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker makes a great gift idea for the holidays. You can also make my easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice syrup with my Free Printable tag to go with it. How perfect is this?!
Download your Free Pumpkin Spice Tag here.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin pie puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Whisk together and
- Bring to a boil then turn to a low/medium heat.
- Continue to stir so ingredients don't burn.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until syrup has a thicker consistency.
- Remove from heat and let cool 1- 15 minutes.
- Once cool, store in a glass bottlE and keep in refrigerator.
Leave a Reply