There is just something about Fall and Pumpkin that go together. This Skinny Pumpkin mousse is light and delicious. And not to mention it is also no-bake. It makes a great dessert for holidays and get-togethers. Serve this in an individual serving dish or a shooter glass. Guest love the idea of having their own perfectly proportioned dessert.
Note: Light Truwhip is an all-natural version of Cool Whip. They also have Truwhip Original. Either one of these will work. Truwhip Original has 30 calories and Truwhip Light only has 25 calories in a 2 Tablespoon serving. And there’s still only 2 grams of sugar in the serving. You can also use Light Cool Whip if you can’t find Truwhip.
Skinny Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 15 oz. can organic Pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 10 oz. Light Truwhip, thawed
- Graham Crackers crumbled
- Stir pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ground cloves, pumpkin spice together.
- Fold in Light TruWhip using a rubber spatula.
- Crumble pieces of Graham Crackers and cover the bottom of the individual serving dish.
- Next, spoon mousse filling or evenly pipe a layer of the mousse filling into serving dish.
- Repeat Graham Cracker crumbles and mousse filling until you reach the top.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
You may also love my Apple Spice Cake
Pumpkin and ice cream lovers will love this recipe. Homemade My Pumpkin Ice Cream.
Oohh I’ve never heard of TruWhip! I need to look to see if my stores carry it 🙂
Amy Tinnin says
Yes! I hope you can find it. 🙂