I decided to make Air Fryer Turkey Burgers and I love how they turned out.
I like to use the pre-made burger patties from the grocery store if possible. If you aren’t able to find these, you can easily make your own patties.
Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
You can use ground turkey or ground beef for this recipe. Both will work. If you go with ground beef I would go with lean ground beef.
I use the Weber Chicago Steak Season for my burgers. It’s delicious and my kids love it too. You can use a different seasoning of your choice if you prefer.
Your cooking time could vary depending on the size of the patties. Keep an eye on the burgers. It’s okay to open the air fryer to check the temperature. I cook my patties for 15 minutes flipping halfway through. The burgers are done when they reach an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
Bun or Bunless
Add burger to a bun or go bunless if you are looking for a low carb option. This is typically how I eat my burgers. I wrap my burger in a slice of hydroponic lettuce.
- Slice of Tomato
- Red Onion
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
That’s it. This recipe is so easy and cleans up in minutes. Not to mention it’s a great healthy lunch or dinner. For Keto and Paleo-friendly go bunless.
Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey shaped into 4 patties. You can also use pre patties.
- Season with Weber Chicago Seasoning or your choice of seasoning.
- Avocado Oil To keep from sticking.
- Cheese (optional) add last minute.
- Lightly oil Air Fryer basket with Avacado oil or Canola oil to keep burgers from sticking.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees.
- Form burger patties.
- Season patties with Weber Chicago Steak Seasoning or your choice of seasoning.
- Place patties in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes flipping halfway through. Burgers are done when they reach an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese if desired. Cook for an additional minute or until the cheese has melted.
- Add burgers to buns or go bunless and use a piece of lettuce.
See other dinner recipes here.