Apple Cider Mimosas are the perfect fall drink. I love everything fall. It’s my favorite season. Make these for your next Fall party or get together. Or make them just because. I mean you really don’t need a reason for a mimosa. During the holidays I create a mimosa bar for my family and friends. You can see how to create your own mimosa bar here.
Don’t these look so festive and fun? Your guest will think so too. You can add a little cinnamon and sugar to the rim of the glasses for an added look and flavor.
For the sugar and cinnamon rim just combine a little sugar and cinnamon on a small plate. Coat the rim of each glass with Karo syrup using your finger. Dip the rim of the glass into the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Apple Cider Mimosas
- Champagne of your choice
- Apple cider
- Sugar and Cinnamon for glass rim
- Apple slices for garnish
- For the sugar and cinnamon rim, combine sugar and cinnamon on a small plate.
- Coat the rim of each glass with Karo syrup using your finger.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Fill glasses 1/2 full of apple cider.
- Next, add champagne to the remainder of the glass.
- Add a sliced apple for garnish.