I cannot deny my love for apple crisp!! One of my all time favorite fall desserts! Being there is only two people in my house that will eat it, I thought it would be fun to make an Apple Crisp for One. Not to mention this helps me from eating the entire pan. I am really trying to eat healthy and not be tempted by all the yummy treats I am pinning on Pinterest. (wink)
This recipe is super easy and takes little or no effort to make.
Oh how I love the smell of baked apples and cinnamon! My house smells amazing when cooking this!
If you are having guest over for dinner this would make a cute single serving dessert for each guest.
Top it with a scoop of ice cream for A la Mode Apple Crisp. This is my favorite way to eat it!
Apple Crisp for One
- 1 Apple medium size peeled, cored and diced (I used Red Delicious)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Old Fashion Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Melt butter and pour in mixture and mix together.
- Then add apples to mixture and stir coating the apples well.
- Pour into a oven safe single serving bowl
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until topping is brown and fruit is tender.
- Serve warm and top with ice cream if desired.
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter| Instagram| Periscope
Mallory @ Classy Clutter says
Apple Crisp is my FAVE!!! This looks so yummy!!!
Amy Tinnin says
Oh thank you Mallory!! It’s one of my favorites too!! Thanks for stopping by!
Nicola - Pink Recipe Box says
Single-serving apple crisp? What a brilliant idea!
Amy Tinnin says
Thank you Nicole!! 🙂
Pure Grace Farms says
Thanks for sharing your fabulous recipe with us this week at Foodie Fridays. Hope to see you again this week. I’m sure you’ll be cooking up something delicious!