I cannot deny my love for apple crisp!! One of my all time favorite fall desserts! Being there is only two people in my house that will eat it, I thought it would be fun to make an Apple Crisp for One. Not to mention this helps me from eating the entire pan. I am really trying to eat healthy and not be tempted by all the yummy treats I am pinning on Pinterest. (wink)
This recipe is super easy and takes little or no effort to make.
Oh how I love the smell of baked apples and cinnamon! My house smells amazing when cooking this!
If you are having guest over for dinner this would make a cute single serving dessert for each guest.
Top it with a scoop of ice cream for A la Mode Apple Crisp. This is my favorite way to eat it!
Apple Crisp for One
- 1 Apple medium size peeled, cored and diced (I used Red Delicious)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Old Fashion Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Melt butter and pour in mixture and mix together.
- Then add apples to mixture and stir coating the apples well.
- Pour into a oven safe single serving bowl
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until topping is brown and fruit is tender.
- Serve warm and top with ice cream if desired.