This Bruschetta Chicken Bake from Red Gold is one of our family favorites. It’s an easy family dinner that’s ready in only 30 minutes.
Comfort casserole, meet bruschetta. The casserole dish is filled with Red Gold Tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella topped with chicken stuffing. It feeds an army, with leftovers. It’s so yummy, my kids even asked for seconds. See my news segment below.
Photo Credit & Recipe Adapted from Red Gold Tomatoes
Trust me, this casserole dish is amazing. I think you will love it too!
Watch my news segment below.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 6 ounce package stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Torn basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400o F. Place diced tomatoes in a medium bowl and add garlic, stuffing mix, water, oil and vinegar; stir just until stuffing mixture is moistened.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Place chicken in baking dish. Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Tear basil leaves and top before serving.
Behind the scenes photos