I love making fun food items for the holidays. These bunny cinnamon rolls are so cute and so easy. All you need is one or two can of cinnamon rolls, depending on how many people you are feeding.
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Bunny Ears
Place cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet. Take one of the cinnamon rolls and set it aside to use for the ears. Unroll the cinnamon roll and cut it into strips. Next, arch the pieces to look like bunny ears. Gently press the shaped ear pieces into the tops of each cinnamon roll. You will need to play around with them to help create an ear-like shape. Remember the ears will expand while they bake, so try to leave a little space in between them.
None of your bunny cinnamon rolls will be identical, so don’t stress.
Kids love to help in the kitchen. This is an easy and fun recipe for all ages. Some of my best memories as a kid is helping my Grandmother bake in the kitchen. Because of her, I now love creating recipes as an adult.
This recipe is perfect for Easter morning or Easter brunch. You can also follow me on Instagram where I share daily stories.
Other Easter Recipes
Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with icing or your choice of cinnamon rolls.
- Preheat oven at 350 degress.
- Grease baking sheet or use a silicone baking mat.
- Place cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet or silicone mat.
- Take one of the cinnamon rolls and set it aside to use for the ears. Unroll the cinnamon roll and cut it into strips.
- Arch the pieces to look like bunny ears. Gently press the shaped ear pieces into each cinnamon roll. The ears will expand while they bake, so try to leave a little space in between them.
- Bake in the oven according to the directions on the can or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and icing the cinnamon rolls.