This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. All opinions are my own. #BrighTENtheSeason
My favorite thing about the holidays is getting together with family and friends. I host Christmas at our house every year. Enjoying food and drinks combined with laughter and fun makes the best party.
When hosting a party it’s best to serve a signature drink. The Classy Dirty Shirley is the perfect drink to serve at your next holiday party. I created this drink by putting a twist on the typical Dirty Shirley drink. Instead of vodka, you are going to use champagne. See why it’s called a “Classy” Dirty Shirley? I love Champagne, so this is my new favorite drink for the holidays. I know you are going to love it! So will your guests. It is so easy and delicious. The best thing about this recipe is all of the ingredients can be purchased at your local Target.
Decorate your stemware for a fun festive look. Coat the rim of each glass with corn syrup and dip into colored sugar or sprinkles. Your guests will love this simple added touch.
Classy Dirty Shirley
- 4 oz. Champagne
- 4 oz. 7UP®
- A splash of grenadine syrup
- Coat rim of glass with corn syrup and dip in sprinkles or colored sugar.
- Mix champagne &7UP® in a glass. (Half and half)
- Add a splash of grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with cherries.
Want more recipe inspiration with your favorite drinks? Find more ideas from these perfect holiday moments.
Want to save some money on 7UP®? Use these coupons from Ibotta at Target for extra savings!
- Save $.75 when you buy two 2-liter bottles (varieties include: 7UP®, A&W®, Canada Dry® Ginger Ale, RC® Cola, Sundrop®, Sunkist® Orange, Squirt®, Country Time®, Diet Rite®, Vernors®, Cactus Cooler® and Hawaiian Punch®)
- Save $2.00 when you buy four 12-pack cans (varieties include: 7UP®, A&W®, Canada Dry® Ginger Ale, RC® Cola, Sundrop®, Sunkist® Orange, Squirt®, Country Time®, Diet Rite®, Vernors®, Cactus Cooler®, Hawaiian Punch® and Tahitian Treat)
Do you have a favorite holiday drink? I would love to know what it is. Make sure you head to your local Target for all of your holiday supplies.