This cool crunchy cucumber recipe is bursting with flavor! This makes a great side dish for your summer get-togethers. It is so easy to throw together you can make it any time. Do you have a garden? Use your fresh cucumbers and cherry tomatoes for the recipe. Or stop at your local farmers market for that homegrown vegetable taste. Either way, you are going to love this stuff! Enjoy!!
- 3 Cucumbers sliced about a quarter inch thick
- 1/4 Red Onion sliced thin
- 6-8 Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dill Seasoning or to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice cucumbers a quarter inch thick.
- Add thinly sliced onions and quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Mix with extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar.
- Season with garlic powder, dill, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and chill in refrigerator.