Frozen Yogurt Bark with Fruit is a real treat that both adults and kids to enjoy. I like to make it and store in the freezer for easy access when I need a little sweet treat.
I like to use Greek yogurt. It’s a healthier yogurt. Greek yogurt is strained three times, so most of the liquid is removed. Greek yogurt has a thicker consistency compared to regular yogurt. If you aren’t a fan of greek yogurt you can use regular yogurt.
I like to use Strawberries and Blueberries, but feel free to add anything you like. This is what your pan will look like before freezing it.
By adding granola to the yogurt it really adds a delicious crunch that complete this recipe in my opinion. You can add nuts instead if you would rather do that. You need to make sure you read the nutritional information on the granola you choose. Again, there is some granola that isn’t the best for you. So pay attention to that. Use as much or as little of granola. You could also add nuts if you prefer that.
Maple Syrup or Honey
I use Maple Syrup, but you could use honey. Both are a natural way to sweeten the yogurt. You can always add more sweetener if the bark is not sweet enough to your liking.
Ingredients you will need
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Maple Syrup or you can use Pure Honey
- Vanilla Extract
- Gluten-Free Granola or Nuts of your choice
Once your bark is frozen you can cut or break it into pieces. Store in an airtight container and store in the freezer for an easy snack for the week. This recipe would also make a great festive look for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July because of the red and blue colors.
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Fruit
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Strawberries Slices
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Granola
- Line a Cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix together.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto the wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Garnish with granola pieces
- Freeze 3 hours or until hard.
- Cut or break into pieces and serve.
- Transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen until ready to eat.