I am excited to team up with some of my blogger friends to bring you The Ultimate Red, White and Blue Roundup! Fireworks, Food and Fun! I love this holiday. I think I say that about every holiday.
Every 4th of July I make a special kid friendly treat for my kiddos to enjoy. Today am sharing this easy 4th of July Marshmallow Pops with you. My little sassy pants Natalie helped me with this easy fun treat. So if you are hosting a Fourth of July party this year, I know these will be a hit with the kids and quite possibly the adults too. 😉
Here is what you will need:
- Almond Bark Vanilla
- Big Marshmallows
- Paper Straws or lollipop sticks
- Wax Paper
- Melt squares in microwave (follow instructions on the back of the Almond Bark).
- Stir melted bark.
- Stick the marshmallow into the paper straw (do not stick all the way through).
- Drizzle melted bark over marshmallow.
- Cover in sprinkles.
- Let dry on wax paper.
- Display in a glass or jar.
Be sure to check out the other 4th of July ideas from my blogger friends.
Let’s be friends and connect. Follow me on Pinterest