Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops is an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights.
Only 4 Ingredients
These slow cooker Ranch Pork Chops is a great way to have a family dinner even on busy weeknights. This recipe only calls for four ingredients. Cream of Mushroom soup, Ranch recipe mix packet, Pork Chops, and water. How easy is this?!
I like to use the all-natural pork chops when making this recipe. Six came in a pack and they were not very big or very thick. You can want to double this recipe if you have more than four people and or a hungry teenage boy, like me. You could also use thicker pork chops and even the bone-in pork chops. It’s entirely up to you.
Creamy Gravy Sauce
The cream of mushroom soup mixed with the ranch powder dressing and water makes the best gravy. You can make mashed potatoes, or roasted seasoned red potatoes to go with it. I will share my roasted red potato recipe with you soon.
The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Mine only took 3 1/2 hours. Just make sure the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
These pork chops just fall apart and the flavor is delicious. Your entire house will smell like you’ve been preparing a home-cooked meal all day.
Make sure you add this slow cooler recipe to your menu this week.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 lb Pork chops, boneless 6
- 10.75 oz. Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 oz. Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place Pork Chops in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry Ranch Dressing seasoning over pork chops.
- Add water.
- Add Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on High for 3-4 hours. Or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.