Can we just talk about S’mores Brownies for a minute?! Brownies alone are amazing! S’mores alone are amazing! Put them together and you get double the goodness! S’mores Brownies are two favorite desserts in one. Brownies top with marshmallows and graham crackers. Oh my heavens, this dessert is beyond delicious! Don’t get me wrong, I love sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows, but sometimes making a fire isn’t always possible. So this is the next best thing.
How to make S’mores Brownies
This recipe is so easy to make. I used a Brownie Fudge mix by Betty Crocker. I used the family size 13 x 9. Bake brownies according to the directions on the brownie box. Break approximately ten whole graham crackers up into small pieces. Sprinkle over baked brownies. Sprinkle 4 cups of miniature marshmallows over graham crackers.
Broil on High for about 1 minute or until marshmallows are toasted to your liking. It’s super fast, so watch carefully. Remove from oven and place a few small pieces of Hershey Bars on top of toasted marshmallows. Let brownies cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Remove from Oven
Remove from and cut into small squares and serve.
Yum!! Doesn’t this look delicious?! My kids love these and so do I!
I promise, there won’t be any leftovers.
- 1 Box of Fudge Brownie Mix 18.3 oz Family Size 13 x 9 inches I used Betty Crocker
- 10 Whole Graham Crackers
- 4 cups of Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Hershey Bar
- Bake Brownies according to direction on box.
- Break approximately ten whole graham crackers up into small pieces. Sprinkle over the baked brownies.
- Sprinkle 4 cups of miniature marshmallows on top of graham crackers.
- Broil on High for about 1 minute or until marshmallows are toasted to your liking. It's super fast, so watch carefully. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.
Check out my S’MORES RICE KRISPIE TREATs
Leave a Reply