Yum Yum Yum!! This recipe was very simple and yet Delicious! I wish I had made more. Really you can add anything to a quiche. Ideas are endless. Enjoy!!
- 1 deep dish pre-made pie crust
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 slices of zucchini
- 2 cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 3 – 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 9 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled (crunchy)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Saute mushrooms, onion and zucchini.
5. Mix eggs, salt, pepper and milk together and set aside.
6. Layer the zucchini, mushrooms, onion, bacon and spinach leaves inside the pie crust.
7. Next sprinkle parmesan cheese over filling.
8. Add slices of swiss cheese on top.
9. Pour egg mixture over cheeses.
10. Cook on 400 degrees for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown. Keep checking on it.
11. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.