This recipe was very easy and tasty. All of the items I found at Wal-Mart. I can’t believe how many things they actually have for stir fry. I apologize for the lack of photos. I wasn’t planning on doing a post for this recipe. But I then received many request for the recipe. So here you go. 🙂 Enjoy!!
Cook 2 cups brown rice in rice cooker.
1 lb. thin chicken breast, diced and cooked
2 cups brown rice steamed in a rice steamer or boiled
1-2 bags of frozen vegetables of your choice (they actually have stir fry frozen vegetables)
1 clove minced garlic
1/2 cup stir fry sauce
4 Tbsp soy sauce
6 oz fresh stir fry mushrooms (optional)
- Cook brown rice in a rice steamer, or boil on the stove according to directions.
- Cook diced chicken in skillet with the minced garlic for several minutes
- Then add the stir fry sauce and soy sauce until chicken is done.
- Add vegetables and cook until veggies are done (take frozen vegetables out and let thaw while you cook the chicken)
- Scramble the 3 eggs in separate skillet and add to the cooked rice when finished
- Serve over rice
- Add soy sauce and or teriyaki for taste if you desire