If you looking for a healthier doughnut fix, this is your recipe. These Doughnuts are healthier than frying them all thanks to the Air Fryer. That’s a win in my book.
Now keep in mind these don’t taste exactly like your traditional doughnut. It honestly tastes like more like a biscuit with icing. However, they are delicious and my kids love them. Just try it, trust me.
In only 4 minutes you can have a delicious treat. These would even be great on school morning because they are so quick. Make homemade icing and you are set.
What you will need:
- Air Fryer
- 1 can of Grands original biscuits.
- Oil so doughnuts don’t stick. I use Avocado oil.
- Powdered Sugar or Confectioners Sugar
- Sprinkles (optional)
If you want another Air Fryer recipe check out my Air Fryer Turkey Burgers here.
Air Fryer Doughnuts with Biscuits
- 1 can Grands Original Biscuits
- Avocado Oil or oil of your choice. Use a paper towel to oil
- Open the can of biscuits. Use a 1-inch Biscuit Cutter to cut holes in the middle. Use these as doughnut holes.
- Use a paper towel to lightly oil the air fryer basket.
- Place 4 doughnuts in the air fryer basket.
- Turn the air fryer to 350 degrees. Cook doughnuts for 4 minutes turning halfway through.
Icing Glaze for Doughnuts
- 1 cup confectioners sugar or also called powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilia
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- Mix together and set aside.