Holy cake balls this cake batter ice cream is Amazing! So easy! It’s now our favorite treat. And you can make it at home!! Much more cost effective then going out for ice cream with a large family. Plus my kids Love helping me and watching the ice cream being made. I am using a Cuisinart ice cream maker and it takes about 20 minutes to make delicious ice cream. No salt required for this machine. It’s a mess free treat that is great for hot summer days!
Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 sugar
- 3/4 cup of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Mix milk and sugar in bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Next add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Mix in Funfetti cake mix. (Or any cake mix you choose)
- Add rainbow sprinkles.
- Once mixed well pour into ice cream maker. I use a Cuisinart Ice cream maker.
- The ice cream should be ready in 20 minutes
- After it's finished you can put the freezer bowl back into the freezer to give it more time to harden up.
- if you like softer ice cream then serve immediately.
- Add toppings of your choice and Enjoy!
You may also like my Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe.