These bite-size Cuban Sliders are made with honey ham, Swiss cheese, and pickles on a sweet Hawaiian roll. They are the perfect party food. My husband and I live in Flordia for a few years and I was introduced to Cuban sandwiches. There was a little Cuban restaurant across the street from where I worked. I visited that place daily. I loved it!
You can also make these into ham and cheese sliders by leaving off the pickles. I have been making sliders for years and I make them both ways. Let me just tell you these little things are delicious.
These are perfect for your next holiday party, family gathering or Super Bowl Party. See more Super Party ideas here.
Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 24 Slices of deli honey ham
- 24 Slices of Swiss cheese
- 8 slices dill pickle stackers cut into thirds
- 24 KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Poopy Seed Mixture:
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a slice of ham, a small slice of swiss cheese and a thin pickle slice inside each roll.
- Put the top on rolls and place in a 13x9 baking dish with the rolls touching.
- In a bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds.
- Brush mixture over rolls.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and place back in the oven for an additional 3 minutes or until tops are lightly brown and crispy.
Recipe adapted from House of Yum
Leave a Reply