I can’t get over how cute these DIY Flower Veil Headband s are. I hosted a Book Club Tea Party for my girlfriends and my daughter loved it. She asked if she could have a Tea Party Birthday party. Umm yeah! I mean this is what I live for. 😉 I found this easy tutorial my sweet friend did for her daughter here. I love it!
This is what you will need.
- Cloth Headband – (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Veil – I bought a yard from Joann’s Craft Store.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Thread and Needle
- Faux Flowers
- Wire Cutters
- Cute Veil between 3.5 – 4.5″ long. If it’s too long you can also trim it.
- Thread needle and weave in and out of the little square openings in the boxed veil.
- Synch the thread together and place veil on the headband in the desired area. I placed mine just below the middle.
- Once the veil is in the area you want, wrap the thread around the headband tightly.
- Now thread the needle into the headband fabric to secure.
- Cut stem off of the Faux Flower. I cut as much off as I could so it would lay as flat as possible.
- Put a dab of hot glue on headband and attach flower securing it well. You can also add additional flowers and or leaves.
That’s it. You are finished. This is a really easy craft, but it is a little time consuming if you are making more than one. However, I think it is worth it! My girls were so giddy when they saw them! I personally would wear one too. Maybe I will.
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter| Instagram| Periscope
Leave a Reply