I am in love with Caprese Salads. I eat them several times a week. If you are not sure what a Caprese salad is, it is a simple Italian salad made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves. Yum!! These Mini Caprese Salad Bites are the perfect appetizer. Your guest will love these at your next dinner party.
This is such a great dish for your next dinner party.
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- On a toothpick add your tomatoes.
- Next add a piece of fresh basil.
- Then add mozzarella cheese ball.
- Last drizzle extra virgin olive oil over top and add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.