Today I am sharing one of my favorite breakfast and or brunch treats with you. This Berry Bruschetta is so delicious you will wonder where it has been all of your life. This recipe is perfect to serve to your family on a Saturday morning. You can also make for brunch, a girl’s get together, a bridal shower or a baby shower. You really don’t need an excuse to make this.
For this recipe, I used fresh strawberries, blueberries, fruit spread, a crumbly fruit cheese and fresh rosemary spread on a toasted baguette. Can you say, Yum? It also goes great with my Sunset Mimosa recipe. You can get the recipe here.
- 12 Baguette slices
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Cream Cheese
- Fruit and Honey Triple Berry Spread or any fruit spread
- Fruit Cheese I used Wensleydale with Autumn Fruit
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gently brush front and back of baguette slices with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Toast baguette slices in oven for 3-5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Cover baguette slices with cream cheese then add fruit spread.
- Add sliced strawberries and a few blueberries.
- Add sliced fruit cheese or crumble some of the cheese on top.
- Top with fresh Rosemary.